Book DescriptionVarun is a recent engineering graduate. His hours are filled with friends, pub hopping, and 'stalking' his love interest on Facebook. Through it all though, Varun harbours ambitions of becoming a successful entrepreneur. Meanwhile, Varun's mother, who is disturbed by her son’s lack of focus on life, enlists her good friend Anu Aunty to put him on 'track'. The meddling Anu Aunty is more than willing to take up this assignment. How Varun dodges Anu Aunty's nosey, irksome ways, en route to realizing his entrepreneurial dreams, makes for a story worth reading.
- Based on the author’s true story of having co-founded a successful company.
- Humorous, witty and an engaging read.
- The humorous anecdotes make for an informative read for aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Also offers practical business tips for entrepreneurs such as registering domain names, marketing etc.
- The narrator’s conversational style is bound to connect with the country’s youth.
- The book emphasizes a positive, can do spirit and is, therefore, quite inspirational.
Author: Varun AgarwalFormat: PDF
File Size: 5 MB
Print Length: 256 pages